Except where otherwise noted, the material on this site ('site' meaning all content accessed by URLs beginning with http://www.iangraham.org, http://www.utoronto.ca/ian/, or http://www.utoronto.ca/webdocs), is copyrighted by the author, Ian S. Graham subject to a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike2.5 Canada License.
What this means to you
A) The simple description
You can use these materials as you wish, provided you give credit to the original author(s), and provided you are not using it for commercial purposes. If you want to use something for commercial purposes, please contact me.
B) The legal details
You are free
- to copy, distribute, display, or perform the work
- to make derivative works based on this work
subject to the following conditions:
- If you copy, display, perform, or distribute this work, you must include or provide appropriate attribution to the creators, including the names of the creators, and the URLs from which the work originated. This means you can link to any resource on this site as the link implies attribution of this type. But if you copy resources from here to another location you must modify the copy so that, if it does not already, it visibly displays information attributing creation of the work to the original creators. This attribution must also include a URL referencing the location from which you obtained the resource.
- If you make derivative works based on this work, then this derivative must also include attribution to the creators of the original work, as just described.
- Non-commercial use. You may not use this work for commercial purposes (but see (5) below)
- Share and share alike. If you alter, transform, or build upon this work, you may distribute the resulting work only under a license identical to this one.
- Transparency of License. For any reuse or distribution, you must make clear to others the license terms of this work.
- Change in License. Any of these conditions can be altered or waived if you get permission from the copyright holder.