- The creator (or at least, the one assuming responsibility for) of the
content of a resource. Either
a single person, or a group. In some cases, the author may digitally sign the
- A pointer from an article to another
resource which is not a different version of the article.
- Generalizes headline. Is
associated one-to-one with a resource, and
describes it, using keywords, versioning, authorship, editorial, and
- Specializes resource.
- A predicate on the complete set of
resources published by a given source or aggregator.
- 1.The originator of the information in a resource. 2.
Synonymous with aggregator
- Functionally identically to a publisher, but
an aggregator is also a subscriber to
numerous other sources which (in general) pre-filters and re-categorizes the
resources it subscribes to.
- Event Information
- An article
containing date-and-time and location, which is meant to describe an upcoming
event. Like an article, it has keywords to
- A collection of event information; thus,
- A string associated with a resource description. Keywords may either be in an undifferentiated set of strings,
or they may be partitioned by subject areas.
- Applications that consume or display content resources.
- A person who reads or views content, perhaps produced by a consumer
- an information source which is itself an accessible or referencable
- a source of original information used by an author to create a resource.
Some sources may be references.
- content producer
- information source
To make a resource available, and to notify subscribers of its existence by
sending them a description or headline containing
information about it.